Graphic Design & Website Assistant
Compensation: based on experience
Start Date: Immediate
Moxie Tonic Marketing is looking for an Entry Level Graphic Design & Website Assistant to join our creative team. As a Graphic Design & Website Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the creative team in designing assets for marketing and social media as well as other various projects. We are looking for a creative person who is passionate about art and design, and who will maintain our brand aesthetic through unique creative content.
- Assist creative team in creating marketing assets for websites, print materials
- Create digital graphics using Photoshop for various platforms including social media, email marketing, digital marketing ads, and blog content
- Make content changes, format blog posts, perform website updates, and communicate with clients about update requests
- Complete spontaneous projects and tasks as needed as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Curate and edit stock photography for use in website and social media projects
- Attend occasional in-person and Zoom meetings with
- Ability to take direction, meet tight deadlines, and work efficiently
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, photo editing, and typography
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Ability to recognize design obstacles and come up with creative solutions
- Must have experience and proficient knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and WordPress
- Must provide own your own access to Adobe Creative Suite, a high-speed Internet connection and reliable computer or laptop.
- 1+ years related work experience
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- Knowledge and experience with WordPress, preferably Divi Themes
- Experience with photo retouching and basic HTML coding is a huge plus
- Please include work samples or a link to your portfolio when submitting your application.
- Moxie Tonic Marketing is located in Southern Colorado, preference will be given to applicants living in (or relocating to) Pueblo, CO or Colorado Springs, CO.
- Must be available to work and respond to emails and phone calls during normal business hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain time, Monday -Friday.
Send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: GRAPHIC DESIGN & WEBSITE APPLICATION
Most companies have big marketing goals and small marketing teams. We partner with marketing directors to expand their marketing capacity, get effortless results and smash their goals.